RICHMETERS Handheld Digital Multimeter RM404B Mini Multimeter
0 reviews 0 sold. Only 294 remain
Product Code: E4765
Stock In Stock
Viewed 952 times
This multimeter is characterized by stable function and high reliability, with the features of overload protection and LCD display for clear reading, is an ideal tools for lab, factory, radio fans and family use.
Measures AC/DC voltage , resistance, frequency, temperature and diode test, etc.
4000 counts digital LCD display offers large test rang as well as clear readings.
Back light LCD and flashlight for easy operation in dimly lit areas.
Easy to operate, accurate readings, low power comsumption.
Automatic power off function, save energy for longer service life.
With a bracket, you can erect an angle to facilitate reading.
Compact size make it lightweight and portable, convenient to carry.
Model No.: RM404B
DC Voltage Range: 40mV/400mV/4V/40V/400V/600V
AC Voltage Range: 40mV/400mV/4V/40V/400V/600V
DC Current Range: 40mA/400mA/4A/10A
AC Current Range: 40mA/400mA/4A/10A
Resistance Range: 400Ω/4KΩ/40KΩ/400KΩ/4MΩ
Sample Rate: 3 times per second
Operating Temperature: 0-40℃
Storage Temperature: -20℃-60℃
Operating Hunidity: ＜75%
Storage Hunidity: ＜80%
Power: 2 * 1.5V AAA batteries(Not Included)
Item weight: 121g / 4.27ounces
Package weight: 184g / 6.47ounces
Item size: 118 * 60 * 25mm / 4.65 * 2.36 * 0.98in
Package size: 190 * 140 * 35mm / 7.48 * 5.51 * 1.38in
1. Due to the difference between different monitors,the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
2. Due to the manual measurement and different measurement methods, please allow 1-3mm deviation.
3. Low level of a battery will result in incorrect reading.Change the batteries when battery level is low. Do not make measurements when the battery door is not propely placed.
4. Do not inpt voltage exceeds 36V DC or 25V AC when you are at ther seeting of measuring current.
5. Do NOT exceed the “maximum value” indicated in the Specification.
6. Turn off the product and remove the test leads from the test points before changing batteries or fuses.
1 * Multimeter
2 * Test Leads
1 * Thermocouple
1 * Manual