FUYI Advanced RCD Electric Socket Tester Automatic Neutral Live Earth Wire Electric Circuit Polarity Detector Electric Leakage Test Instrument FY1873 Black
0 reviews 0 sold. Only 211 remain
Product Code: E10834-EU
Stock In Stock
Viewed 1039 times
With RCD testing function, this professional socket tester can rapidly detect whether the wiring of the socket is correct and test whether there is leakage tripping, which is more practical and safe. By checking the lines of the house and polarity of socket connection, this product can remind users to make adjustments to the faults and safe hazards of sockets in time so as to ensure the safety of household electricity.
- Attractive Design: Compact size, light weight and convenient to use.
- Easy to Use: Detect whether neutral, live and earth wire is connected correctly and to indicate which wire is missing with clear light patterns.
- Quality Material: Impact-resistant ABS shell prevents the product from drop damage, making the product more practical.
- Bright LED Light & 3 Test Indicators: With built-in LED light, this product can be used in the dark and it is easy to read the test results.
- 7 LED Light Patterns: With 7 indicators to indicate the state of the socket, easy to judge: Correct, Open Ground, Open Neutral, HOT/Neutral Reverse, HOT/Ground Reverse, Open Hot, Live Neutral Reverse.
- Designed with RCD Test Button: Power outlet socket for correct wiring and RCD trip function. It can test the protection system to ensure the household electrical safety. Perfect for protect your security against the risk of electric shock.
- Wide Application: Electric maintenance testing, office sockets testing, power strips testing, wall sockets testing in school / laboratory / factory / etc.
Plug Type: EU / US (Optional)
RCD Test Current: 30mA (EU) / 5mA（US）
Working Voltage: 220V-250V (EU) / 90V-120V (US), 50-60Hz
Working Temperature: -20℃~60℃
Item Size: Approx. 10*5*5cm / 3.94*1.97*1.97in
Item Weight: Approx. 55g / 1.94oz
Package Size: Approx. 12*5.5*5.5cm / 4.72*2.17*2.17in
Package Weight: Approx. 80g / 2.82oz
1. Socket tester displaying "Correct" only means that the pole is connected correctly, but does not mean that resistance value passes designation standard.
2. Only passing "Creeping Switch Test", it can finally obtain the earth resistance value to test whether the Protection System works well or not.
3. To ensure your safety, don't make the insert out of shape to affect the test result. Forbid testing in public without permission.
4. Turn off the electrical appliances before checking the power protection systems to ensure no harms.
1 * Socket Tester
1 * Users' Manual (English)